4 IN 1 BACKPACK BLACK BABY CARRIER
- Wide padded shoulder straps for ultimate comfort
- All round head rest
- Squeeze lock straps
- Removable board inside to protect newborn baby’s back
- 360 spinning buckle ”H” design for shoulder strap street balance
- Adjustable, double safety system
- Carry capacity: 3.5-15kgs Ideal for babies 0 to 12 months
- Ergonomic in all positions – (M position)
- Padded shoulder straps make traveling with baby a breeze.
- Made of compressed foam and breathable fabric
- foldable head cover
- Head and neck support pillow
- Padded crossable straps and lumbar support for extra back comfort
- Our baby sling has been certified by SGS
The design of baby carrier is designed to adjust to your baby’s growth. It is beneficial to the development of your baby’s spine. Our baby sling has been certified by SGS.
100% Polyester material with cotton inside offer the best comfort to baby. Front part is used mesh designed which is ultimate breathable. The premium fabric is cushioned yet durable, soft and safe for your baby’s delicate and sensitive skin.
There is a removable back support board so that baby can be carried in horizontal ways. Besides, you can remove it and use the baby carrier as another style.
Carry Comfortably for Longer
The baby carrier size is about is about 0.55KG (1.1pounds). You won’t feel tired for a long time carrying. A good partner for you to travel outside with your baby. With its adjustable, crossable padded shoulder straps and a thick waistband that helps evenly spread the baby’s weight across your hips, which helps take the pressure off your shoulders and back, you can do everything you want and need to do with your baby close by without straining your shoulders or breaking your back. And although lightweight, it is still sturdy and supportive.
4 Position Carrier
Parents can carry baby in 4 ways, such as front face-inward, front face-forward, backpack ways and horizontal ways. Bebear baby carrierr is ergonomic in each carrying position, securely supporting your baby’s back, hips, legs, and knees. This allows you to find the carry position that works best for you and your baby, no matter your shape, comfort level, or the task at hand.
Headcover can protect baby from sunshine and wind. It is foldable, and can be used in different situations according to your needs.